Team Love: Team Jace

Tuesday, November 13, 2012



You may have noticed my growing collection of Team Stickers, over on the left hand side. It is pretty much a list of boys that I would marry if they were real *sigh*. Let's just pretend, for now, that they are. You don't do that anyway? Well, I do...

Moving on. My list of boys contains the sexy and the sweet, the good and the bad, but never the ugly. Unless you are looking at pictures of Jamie Campbell Bower from The Mortal Instruments movie.

TEAM JACE (The Mortal Instruments):




If there was one book boy I could choose, I would be Jace Wayland. He is the best of the best, the hottest of the hotties, the dreamiest of the dreamy.

He's tall, blond, and supposedly the most good looking boy on the planet- my dream boy. Alas, it is not to be between us. I will just have to carry on dreaming about him though.

He is definitely my ideal book boy, the kind that you just want to squeal for, even though you'd probably never be with a boy like him in real life. I can't tell you how many times I have been reading The Mortal Instruments and either fallen on my bed squealing, or desperately tried to stop myself from giggling to myself at school. Especially when he says things like this:

“I know it's wrong - God, it's all kinds of wrong - but I just want to lie down with you and wake up with you, just once, just once ever in my life.” 

He is just SO GREAT. When it was between Jace and Simon, I honestly had no idea why anyone would Team Simon, because Jace is so strong and witty and... perfect :D There is really nothing else to say. I must say, however, that I was extremely disappointed and in shock when the movie was cast with Jamie Campbell Bower as the amazingwonderfulgorgeous Jace Wayland. I don't think JCB is any of those things...



"Men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown!"


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!