Pondering Alex Pettyfer

Tuesday, November 27, 2012


I was looking at my stats the other day, and a post about Alex Pettyfer is always on my most- viewed list. I started to ponder why that was. My initial thoughts were: people probably just look on Google images, and I just happen to post a lot of pictures of the hottie. My second thought was: why are people so attracted to him. If you aren't, that's okay, but a LOT of people are. What makes him so fundamentally attractive. His jaw-line? His hair? His overall sexiness that cannot be compared to most boys?

It also strikes me that I have read many online articles about his bad behaviour on set, or arrogance. I think this may help to figure out what makes him so attractive: He knows it.

He knows he is attractive, he knows he's good looking, etc. He works it, because he knows how to manipulate it, I think.

I know that many of the articles were probably false, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me. How could someone so hot not know it? It has got to be pretty obvious when your sexy meter has broken, because you are just THAT sexy.


If I met him, I would probably faint. That would be okay though, because he would probably carry me off in search of help. I know, in my dreams, right?

What does this have to do with a book bog, you may be wondering? Yes, well...I don't know, but let's say it has to do with the fact that Alex Pettyfer should play any boy in any book adaptation ever.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree. If I met him, I would faint. Or die. One of the two.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!