Waiting on Wednesday

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday was created by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It's a weekly post where you share the books you can't wait to read! Check out the Waiting on Wednesday posts on my affiliate, Amber Skye's blog, Reading Addict!



About the Book:

The narrator of this action adventure novel calls himself Number Four, but the three previous numbers have all been caught and killed. Each of these superhuman entities resembles we mere earthlings, but that resemblance conceals powers new to our weakling planet. Pittacus Lore's unconventional fantasy will cause you to look closely at suspicious strangers. Editor's recommendation.

My Thoughts:

This book looks great. It sounds like many other books I have loved such as The Hunger Games It also has the same feeling as The Maze Runner, which I have heard great things about. I am looking forward to reading I Am Number Four, I have great expectations for it!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!