Waiting on Wednesday

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday was created by Jill at Breaking The Spine. It's a weekly post where you share the upcoming books you can't wait to read! Check out the Waiting on Wednesday posts on my affiliate, Amber Skye's blog, Reading Addict!




About the Book:

When Jill finds a rusty sword tip on a Caribbean beach, she is instantly intrigued—and little expects it will transport her through time to the deck of a pirate ship. Will a dark enchantment, salty kisses, and a duel with an evil pirate captain leave her stranded in the eighteenth century forever?

Drawing on piratical lore and historical fact, Carrie Vaughn creates a vivid world of swaying masts and swelling seas, where blood magic overrules the laws of nature, romance is in the air, and death can come at the single slip of a sword. (from Goodreads)


My Thoughts:

I was looking at Goodreads today, and I came across this fantastic looking book, Steel by Carrie Vaughn! It was in the list of most beautiful covers of 2011. I know you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but I did with this cover and it made me want to read it. I looks great, don't you think? Now, after reading the synopsis, I want to read it even more. I can't wait until it comes out March 15th, 2010. Check out Carrie Vaughn website HERE and learn about Steel and her other books, including Discord's Apple.


4 comments:

  1. Awesome pick! I love this cover, and the story sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) Doesn't it?! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is beautiful! Thx for entering in my contest. New follower...


    Jen @ I Read Banned Books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much :) I'm looking forward to when you reveal the winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!