Teaser Tuesday

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday is a meme created by MizB at Should Be Reading and it's open to everyone! Here are the instructions from my affiliate, Amber at Reading Addict:


-Grab your current read.
-Open to a random page.
-Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)



I'm going to run, I think. Or slap him. Or something.
 
Only then I look down at our hands.
 
Slowly, steadily, their color is changing. Ethan's hands and my hands are both radiating the same blue-white glow that my hand had at home last night. The color shifts to the sapphire hue of the sparks that flew from Ethan's fingers back at the park.
 
Destiny.
 
I have only read a few pages of this book, so far. I haven't really got into it yet, but this quote has made me more interested in reading it! Look out for my review soon!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!