Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesday is a meme created by MizB at Should Be Reading and it's open to everyone! Here are the instructions from my affiliate, Amber at Reading Addict:


-Grab your current read.
-Open to a random page.
-Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)



I'm going to run, I think. Or slap him. Or something.
 
Only then I look down at our hands.
 
Slowly, steadily, their color is changing. Ethan's hands and my hands are both radiating the same blue-white glow that my hand had at home last night. The color shifts to the sapphire hue of the sparks that flew from Ethan's fingers back at the park.
 
Destiny.
 
I have only read a few pages of this book, so far. I haven't really got into it yet, but this quote has made me more interested in reading it! Look out for my review soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!