My New (and hopefully improved) Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012



After a longer hiatus than originally planned, I have revamped A Reader's Ramblings with a new look and, hopefully, interesting features for readers like you.

At the top of each page, there are now multiple tabs which are connected to new pages.

Home: The home button will still connect to my most recent posts, and a blog archive at the bottom left side will direct you to my older posts.

Reviews: The reviews tab connects you to an alphabetized list of the reviews I have posted since A Reader's Ramblings was created. Each book name is connected to their respective review.

My Favourites: I have compiled a short list of my favourite books and series, if you need any recommendations.

My Affiliate: By clicking on my the "My Affiliate" tab, you will automatically be redirected to my affiliate, Amber Skye's blog, The Reading Addict.

Contact Eliza: This tab is to make it easy to contact me. If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!