Happy New Year!!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and new Year! I honestly can not believe it is 2011! There are tons and tons of fantastic books that are coming out soon. I think 2011 will be a fantastic year for debut authors, there are tons of books by debut authors that I have on my to-read list. Here are a few of the many books I can't wait for that are due to be released this year:

  • Desires of the Dead- by Kimberly Derting
  • City of Fallen Angels- by Cassandra Clare
  • Water Wars- by Cameron Stracher (Check out my affiliate's blog for her review and author interview!)
  • The False Princess- by Ellis O'Neal
  • Vesper- Jeff Sampson
  • Angelfire- by Courtney Allison Moulton
  • Falling Under- by Glen Hayes
  • Wither- by Lauren DeStephano

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!