Swoon-worthy Boys: Part 1

Saturday, October 6, 2012


1. Jace Wayland: Jace Wayland, the brooding angel from Cassandra Clare's amazing Mortal Instruments series will forever hold prime real estate in my heart. He is completely amazing. He is supposed to be the most beautiful person alive...enough said.



2. Peeta Mellark: OH MY GOSH PEETA. Any time I read anything related to Peeta, I shrivel up and giggle. He is the sweetest boy character, probably from any book I have ever read. I would read The Hunger Games just for him.


3. Will Herondale: As an ancestor of Jace Wayland's obviously he has the X factor. He is so great...I can't stand having to choose between him and the equally appealing Jem Carstairs.


4. Jem Carstairs: Jem is the sweet, kind, and quiet counterpart to Will's dark side. Together, they made the Infernal Devices an emotional trainwreck that leaves my heart all mushed up. In a pile. On the ground. I don't have a picture of Jem, because I'm still working on forming my image of him.


5. Chase Jennings: I was told I would love him at the start of Article 5...and I hated him. Until about halfway through, until I completely fell under his spell.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!