Mini Book Challenge 2011- Lazy Girl Reads

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I have joined another challenge for this year. From now until April 2011, Lazy Girl Reads is hosting a "mini" challenge. To participate in the challenge, sign up HERE. For the challenge, you read four books:

1. Something Old
2. Something New
3. Something Borrowed
4. Something Blue

I think the first three are self-explanatory, but the for the " Something Blue" book, you read something with a blue cover, blue in the title, or a book having to do with the sea.

For my challenge books, I have chosen:
(When I complete the book, I will mark it in pink and link it to my review!)

1. Something Old-
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, my favourite book.


3. Something Borrowed-
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

4. Something Blue-
Grecian Holiday by Kate Cann (Author Interview HERE)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!