Team Love: Team Jem

Saturday, December 29, 2012



You may have noticed my growing collection of Team Stickers, over on the left hand side. It is pretty much a list of boys that I would marry if they were real *sigh*. Let's just pretend, for now, that they are. You don't do that anyway? Well, I do...

Moving on. My list of boys contains the sexy and the sweet, the good and the bad, but never the ugly. Unless you are looking at pictures of Jamie Campbell Bower from The Mortal Instruments movie.

TEAM JEM (The Infernal Devices):

Seriously, if Jem dies during Clockwork Princess, I will be like this:





Jem is the ultimate sweet boy. If you imagine a boy that is soft spoken, sweet, kind, everything good about a person, you have Jem. At first, I was bias against him, because Will is related to my ultimate boy, Jace Wayland. However, as I read Clockwork Angel, and especially the sequel, Clockwork Prince, I began to realize who adorable Jem is. 

Now I am stuck in the position of choosing between two incredible boys that I love at lot. Jem is also struggling to live with his addiction to Demon drugs, and he might die. If he does die, I will seriously be like that up there. Dramatic, hey? 

What can I say? Cassandra Clare is insanely good at making people fall in love with her characters and all of a sudden rip your heart out of your chest and stomp on it.

So, my basic point is that you should read Clockwork Angel and have your heart messed with too. It's just so good!!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!