My Favourite Series and Why You Should Read Them: Part 2

Saturday, August 4, 2012



Harry Potter by JK Rowling

I'm sure most book bloggers will tell you to read Harry Potter. That is just because the series is SO good. I don't think I can put into words why you should read Harry Potter, you just should.

For most people around my age, the Harry Potter books and movies have become a sort of necessity. A lot of teenagers have grown up reading the books, and eventually watching the movies. In a way, for those who have grown up reading about this boy who was growing up at the same time, Harry has almost become a friend. But it is not just for teenagers. One great aspect of the series is that it can appeal to any age group.


I have been asked why I like these books, and my answer: When they came out, there was just nothing like them. The story was SO original, and completely stole you into a world you didn't want to escape.

I have had a few Harry Potter quizzes with my uncle...which just shows how obsessed I am (and perhaps a bit of my nerdery).





1 comment:

  1. My love for Harry Potter is a bit ridiculous, to be honest. I know just how you feel ;)

    Also, is nerdery a word...? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!