Awkward Book Covers: Rant 1

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I decided that I am going to start my own meme where I can rant about bad book covers... or just covers I don't particularly like, seeing as I already post about covers I love! I have a short rant for you today about awkward book covers. I was just on google the other day, and I came across this book cover:


How Awkward. First of all, they look extremely cramped in there. Second of all, that car looks like one of the creepy vans from a Forensic Files. Third of all, if it is a creepy van from Forensic Files, why are they so scrunched up in the front?! It doesn't make sense. Especially since her back must be jammed into the steering wheel. Apparently love makes you ignore back pain, or large wheels protruding into your back? I don't know, but I'm not a fan of this book cover. 

How about you?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, that actually looks like a really painful, non-romantic pose to hold. What on earth?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!