Waiting on Wednesday

Wednesday, June 20, 2012


Title: Chosen Ones
Author: Tiffany Truitt
Series: Lost Souls
Release Date: June 12, 2012


Life is bleak but uncomplicated for sixteen-year-old Tess, living in a not-too-distant future where the government, faced with humanity's extinction, created the Chosen Ones, artificial beings who are extraordinarily beautiful, unbelievably strong, and unabashedly deadly.
When Tess begins work at Templeton, a Chosen Ones training facility, she meets James, and the attraction is immediate in its intensity, overwhelming in its danger. But there is more to Templeton than Tess ever knew. Can she stand against her oppressors, even if it means giving up the only happiness in her life?


The cover is so pretty!! I saw the cover and immediately thought I want to read that book, even though I had no idea what it was about. However, reading the synopsis has intrigued me even more than I thought it would. Hopefully this book lives up to my expectations! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!