Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My New (and hopefully improved) Blog



After a longer hiatus than originally planned, I have revamped A Reader's Ramblings with a new look and, hopefully, interesting features for readers like you.

At the top of each page, there are now multiple tabs which are connected to new pages.

Home: The home button will still connect to my most recent posts, and a blog archive at the bottom left side will direct you to my older posts.

Reviews: The reviews tab connects you to an alphabetized list of the reviews I have posted since A Reader's Ramblings was created. Each book name is connected to their respective review.

My Favourites: I have compiled a short list of my favourite books and series, if you need any recommendations.

My Affiliate: By clicking on my the "My Affiliate" tab, you will automatically be redirected to my affiliate, Amber Skye's blog, The Reading Addict.

Contact Eliza: This tab is to make it easy to contact me. If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!