Books I Adore

Thursday, September 20, 2012

These are some of the books I could talk about 24/7... If you haven't read them, you should.


Delirium: Young love, people trying to tear them apart, overall greatness. I absolutely love this book. The sequel was really disappointing, but the first is too good to abandon. I think I could read this book a million times and love it all the same every single time.

Harry Potter: It's Harry Potter, do I really have to explain?

The Hunger Games: Normally I am not a huge fan of the gory, fighting, and death. However, Suzanne Collins is such a genius about the way she weaves the death in with love and life, that I could not help falling in love with her book. Not only is the first book incredible, but the subsequent books do the series justice too.

Jane Eyre: This is my favourite book. There is no explanation for the love of Mr. Rochester and Jane. The crazy woman in the attic is slightly scary, but the story of a woman making her life better is just crazy good.

Article 5: If I could put the emoticon with hearts for eyes on here, I would. At first, I was skeptical about my friend's love for Chase Jennings. She kept telling me I would fall in love with him, and all I could this was "This girl is crazy." Yet, I was proven extremely wrong. I am now a believer in the amazing-ness of Chase Jennings, and I CAN'T WAIT for Breaking Point, the sequel.

The Host: Ahhh. I know Stephenie Meyer's Twilight has gained a bad reputation, but her novel The Host, has changed my perspective completely. The beginning of the book was a little confusing for me, but I am so glad I persevered. The rest of the story was so enjoyable. It made me want to laugh, cry, gasp, and read it over and over and over.

City of Bones: My ridiculous love for Jace Wayland has made me giggle and squeal in fangirl-iness you wouldn't believe. The plot twists and turns keep me on my toes, and lead me to believe that Cassandra Clare is an absolute genius.

Clockwork Prince: The sequel to the somewhat disappointing Clockwork Angel proves my hypothesis: Cassandra Clare is a genius.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!