Back From My Hiatus!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year! And hopefully, Happy Back-To-Blogging for me… 

I am back from a hiatus, and although I can't promise that I will be blogging too much, I plan to post once a week. The demands of learning how to balance university work, a job, and a social life have left my poor books and blog in the dust. However, with the New Year, I have started to plan how to manage my time better and to make more time for my beloved books.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season!

A few updates on me:
  1. I am now a junior at a university in Florida (although it's only my second year, I brought credits with me from high school). 
  2. I work at a cute little bakery, which I love. I can't say that I am any better at baking for it, but my mum trusted my skills enough to let me frost the cupcakes for a Christmas party a few weeks ago, so I'm pretty pleased with that.
  3. I'm hoping to go into a career based around books and reading- whether it be the writing or the editing side.

Here are a few of the blogs that I have been following while I've been away:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!